Discover more from Cake for Breakfast
CAKE FOR BREAKFAST but it's a cupcake if you can believe it
1) In case you missed it, I'm doing a lil bit of a giveaway, luv. It's a mystery box (spooky! intrigue!) of weird, fun things I think you'll enjoy. If you'd like to receive my box (lol get it), all you need to do is send me a receipt of your donation of any amount to Yellowhammer Fund, Trans Lifeline, or Sheffield Place before Friday, Dec. 11 (today) at 11:59 pm CT. No two boxes will be the same! Just like real life :')
2) My TikTok algorithm is becoming too powerful as I have been fed the most Me content: an explanation on ablaut reduplication or why we say "peepee poopoo" instead of "poopoo peepee."
OK just kidding actually five things:
3) If you live near Kansas City, you need to get your sweet lil tootie over to Fairway Creamery and get the Lemon Meringue sundae. If you don't live near KC and want to recreate it, it's got vanilla soft serve, warm lemon curd and strawberry jam, meringue, and shortbread cookie crumblies. I would inject it straight into my veins if I were able is that good to say?
4) I just finished watching all three seasons of The Fall on Amazon Prime and you should watch it if you like things such as murder mysteries, double lives, British and even Irish, Gillian Anderson swimming a lot, Jamie Dornan being hotter as a sociopath than he was in the 50 Shade of Grey movie, Gillian Anderson Acting™, shows you can watch all of very quickly because they're from the UK and seasons only have like 3 and a half episodes there, Gillian Anderson being A Hot Detective, a girl that looks like Joey King and Jessica Barden face mashed if that means anything to you, Gillian Anderson making me think maybe I should watch X-Files just to, like, see.
5) I have succumbed to the inevitable and gotten one of those wiry head massager thingies. I love it (duh) but more importantly my human dog Ava loves it. Just something for you to think about.
ok love you bye stay hungry